Mobile Experience Optimized & AI Assistant Feature
We are thrilled to unveil a plethora of new enhancements and upgrades to our product.
- Users can now register using Email Authentication in addition to the existing social login options.
- We have also optimized the mobile experience, allowing you to save the web page as a standalone app and access it easily.
- Our new AI assistant feature can now transform bullet points into a detailed changelog post, making it effortless for you to create posts.
- We have also made some slight UI changes, including a top navigation update and a banner for displaying the latest updates.
We are also excited to launch an Affiliate program, which gives users the opportunity to earn commission for referrals. To join the program, click here.
New Feature Alert: Email & RSS Notifications
We are excited to announce our first release of 2023, which includes a brand new feature that lets your users stay up-to-date with your content via email or RSS notifications. Our email notification service is a Pro add-on feature and will be charged based on usage, on the other hand, the RSS subscription service is completely free and allows your users to follow via RSS readers.
In addition to these new notification options, we have also redesigned the settings page to make it easier for you to manage your page. As always, we value your feedback and would love to hear what you think of these new features. Please don't hesitate to let us know your thoughts and any suggestions you may have for future improvements.
Thank you for your continued support, and we can't wait to see what the new year brings!
Write Better Content with Our AI Assistant (Beta)
Get ready to supercharge your content creation with our latest release! Introducing the AI assistant (beta), available exclusively on our Pro plan. Our AI assistant is here to help you write better content, starting with an incredible "suggest title" feature.
But that's not all - we've also made a few sleek UI updates to enhance your overall experience. Check out the new post type badge, a more intuitive editor layout, and extra billing information on the billing page. Don't miss out on these game-changing updates as we wrap up 2022!
Post specific pages & RSS feed
We are excited to announce the release of v1.7, which includes some great new features and updates.
First, every post now has its own unique URL, which means you can easily share specific posts instead of the whole page. Additionally, we've added keyboard shortcuts to help you navigate more quickly and efficiently.
Another new feature is the availability of RSS feeds for each page. This means your users can easily subscribe and stay up to date with the latest content on your changes page.
Finally, we've updated the design for social share images to make them more visually appealing and eye-catching.
We hope you enjoy these new features and updates, as always, please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.
We're introducing beautiful, easy-to-use, embeddable widgets with version v1.6. You should see a new widget section on the left-hand side of your page details screen that will let you get started. You can also see a widget demo and play around before setting it up.
We've also added a knowledge base that will include documentation, guides, tutorials and more.
New UI, pinned post & more!
We've made several tweaks to the UI across the app and the most important change is the new editor, it's minimal and cleaner now. I hope everyone has a better writing experience, feel free to share your feedback by writing to email@example.com.
We've also added the ability to pin a post to the top of your changes page, you can see in the screenshot below.
And now you can add download links to your app (App Store or Play Store) via page settings.
v1.4.0 introduces scheduled posts
- You can now schedule posts to be published at a set time in future, this feature is available for all pages without any additional charges.
- Major performance improvements are here! All our pages are now statically rendered which means they will load super fast.
- We've added filters and ability to search posts, it will be easier to just see drafts or published posts.
- There is a new onboarding flow after creating pages that takes you through page setup.
- Dark mode is here, so you can now enjoy the entire app in its glorious dark beauty.
We're out of private beta 🎉
After several months of testing we're finally out of private beta and is now ready to accept public signups.
This is a soft launch and the product is still in its early stage, we've a huge roadmap ahead with tons of exiting features, so stay tuned!
We want to build something you'll love and we would love to hear your feedback, please feel free to write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Very few startups die from competition, most die because they themselves fail to make something users love.” - Sam Altman